READER SPOTLIGHT: INTERVIEW WITH BEC

Name &/or Nickname.
Bec.
Where do you live (State or vague area).
SE QLD.

Where do you wish you lived (e.g. Narnia, Fantasia, etc.). 
Any fantasy land honestly. I love the feel of Wendlyn and Terrasen (basically anything that’s as pretty as the South Island of New Zealand and Scottish highlands)

Top Three favourite #LoveOzYA reads of all time.
Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Lotus War trilogy by Jay Kristoff

Top Three YA Series of all time (worldwide).
I know I’m going to miss some of my all time favourites, but three that first come to mind:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Study series by Maria V Snyder
Witches of Eileanan and Rhiannon’s Ride (a second series counts because it’s the sequel series!) by Kate Forsyth

Who or what got you into reading.
My friend lent me the Unicorns of Balinor and Phantom Stallion series waaaayyy back in primary school, but I wasn’t a full on bookworm until I started high school. I didn’t have many friends so read a lot of Nancy Drew and whatever else I could get my hands on.

Preferred Genres.
 Fantasy, Sci Fi, Historical, Steampunk.

Have you ever met any famous authors (it's ok to brag in this instance). If not who would you love to meet.
I’ve met a fair few surprisingly! Maggie Stiefvater, Maria V Snyder, Jay Kristoff (I have dropped things in front of him both times I’ve met him), Amie Kaufman, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Juliet Marillier, and Sarah J Maas. I’d love to meet them all again, plus Kate Forsyth, Leigh Bardugo, Susan Dennard, Meagan Spooner, and many many more!

If you could spend a day with any YA protagonist who would it be and why.
I’d love to spend a day talking to Tessa Grey about books! I’m happy to talk to anyone about books really

 Where can we find you online.

Goodreads: BecBooktineus
Twitter: @booktineus
Instagram: @booktineus
Tumblr: booktineus


Hi there. Do you want to be apart of our Reader Spotlights? We are giving our Readers the choice to share their bookish experiences in the form of either an interview or by writing a guest post. You can join in on the fun by signing up HERE.

1 comment

© AusYABloggers. Design by Fearne.