READER SPOTLIGHT: INTERVIEW WITH Jodie


Name &/or Nickname.
Jodie

Where do you live (State or vague area).
NSW

Where do you wish you lived (e.g. Narnia, Fantasia, etc.). 
If I had to pick a fictional bookish place it would have to be Velaris in the Night Court.

Top Three favourite #LoveOzYA reads of all time.
Oh that's a hard one! Probably The Colours of Madeleine by Jaclyn Moriarty, Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden and Hidden by Marianne Curley 

Top Three YA Series of all time (worldwide).
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and The Colours of Madeleine by Jaclyn Moriarty 

Who or what got you into reading.
Reading was just something that me and all my friends did at school. I would have to say that John Marsden's Tomorrow Series was a catalyst for my love of reading. My friends and I were obsessed with it.

Preferred Genres.
 YA of course, but I also love chick lit, romance, historical fiction, a bit of fantasy and the classics. Pretty much anything that isn't too scary.

Have you ever met any famous authors (it's ok to brag in this instance). If not who would you love to meet.
No I haven't had the privilege of meeting any famous authors but if I could pick one who I would love to meet then it would definitely be Jenny Colgan. I love her books and I couldn't help but pick her brain to see how her School by The Sea series will end.

If you could spend a day with any YA protagonist who would it be and why.
Mor from A Court of Thorns and Roses for sure! She is a strong, brave. loyal and clearly know how to have a great time. We would have an amazing time in Velaris

 Where can we find you online.

Blog: www.readthewriteact.com

Twitter: @readthewriteact

Instagram: @readthewriteact


Hi there. Do you want to be apart of our Reader Spotlights? We are giving our Readers the choice to share their bookish experiences in the form of either an interview or by writing a guest post. You can join in on the fun by signing up HERE.



You can find Sarah via The Adventures of SacaKat  Twitter  Instagram and Goodreads

Post a Comment

© AusYABloggers. Design by Fearne.